Sunday 16 June 2013

Atlast I UNDERSTOOD YOU DAD

I ran away from my dad during my teen years, I kept running away because he wasn't there for me, ever or either he used to scold me alot but I've come to realise that things have changed and I'm finally accepting the fact that they did change and for the better. Keeping those painful memories within me will not take me
anywhere that I will be satisfied with. I am truly sorry, dad I wish I can tell you that I'm sorry but I don't want to bring the past along here with us in the present. I am incredibly sorry for my actions which lead you to think that I hated you. I did not hate you I was just little angry with you because you wasn't there for me when I needed you the most but I've come to terms that you are trying your best to be the best dad just for us.I Know you have realised that you have us, your children, your soul, your heart, you care and love us in your own way you show us that you love us by giving us money, you were brought differently and you talk to us differently. Dad just now I have understood you, I've observed your actions and everything you feel became clear, yes it took me years to finally realise that truly you are a bird you fly away in your mind beyond your thoughts you place us in your nest that you have build for years and years and finally we are all in under your love. Yes dad, indeed you are different but what's different it's what sometimes best.

I love you with all my heart and I've finally come to where I've never thought to come because I have fought with all the bad, negative thoughts towards you and finally became a bird. Free.

No comments: