Monday 16 September 2013

Mister RIGHT???


Sometimes when you show someone that you love and care for them, you only end up hurting yourself, because they never cared to bother and appreciate it.





Some people say it's painful to forget someone you love.Some people say it's painful to wait for someone you love.But I say the worst pain comes when you don't know whether to wait or to forget.

Moving on isn't about not loving someone anymore and forgetting them. It's about having the strength to say I still love you, but you're not worth this pain.

Loving you made me strong but it also made me weak. It made me happy but also depressed. It helped me up but also pulled me down. It taught me how to hold on but now it's teaching me how to let go.


I am 20, but it really doesn't matter how old you are, it comes to a simple choice: Do you want Mister Right, or Mister Right-Now?

I am afraid that many of us have wasted our time, money and emotions on Mister (or Miss) Right-Now.  You know who I am talking about.  The one who you know that you can't marry, but can't seem to say goodbye to either.  He or she may be way off the mark, or pretty close, but it doesn't really matter because you know that it will never happen.

The problem of sticking with the Right-Now is that it leaves you unavailable for Mister/Miss Right.  How are they to know that you are just killing time waiting for them to show up?  You look like you are happy with Mister/Miss Right-Now.  And even if they approach you, are you really emotionally available enough to say goodbye to Mister/Miss Right-Now?


This is my declaration and the reason that I am single right now.

Stay strong.  Don't fold under the hype.  There is someone out there who is worth waiting for.

PS: This doesn't necessarily mean that you need to wait to date someone until you are sure that they are "the one."  More like, don't waste your time with someone who you already know ISN'T the one.





No comments: